Mount Saint Mary Academy is a private Catholic school, founded by the Sisters of Mercy. The Mount accepts children of every denomination. It has been well recognized in the Manchester community for its outreach to those in need and its excellence and innovation in education. The philosophy of the Mount is based on the premise that every child wants to learn.
- LOWER PRESCHOOL: the child must be between 24-35 months or upper preschool age not yet toilet trained
- UPPER PRESCHOOL: the child must be at least 3 years old and toilet trained
- PRE-KINDERGARTEN: the child must be at least 4 years old
- KINDERGARTEN: the child must be at least 5 years old
- FIRST GRADE: the child must be at least 6 years old
*** Age cut-off date is September 30th for all grades. No exceptions are made for early entrance.
Students already enrolled at the Mount and their siblings receive priority for acceptance if they have met all admission requirements by application deadlines.
We accept students based on the belief that we can adequately meet their spiritual, social, and academic needs. All families are encouraged to participate in school programs and activities.
We have a two-step application process:
- Request a guided tour of the school and interview for you and your child.
- Complete the registration packet and return it with a non-refundable placement fee of $300.00, a copy of the child's birth certificate, and the child's most recent physical and immunization schedule from your doctor's office.
School Hours 2020-2021:
Lower and Upper Preschool may attend a three or five day program, half day 8:00 am-11:45 am or full day 8:00 am-2:30 pm.
Pre-Kindergarten may attend a three or five day program, half day 8:00 am-11:45 am or full day 8:00 am-2:30 pm.
Kindergarten through eighth grade attend five full days a week (Monday through Friday), 8:00 am-2:30 pm.
Before school care is available from 7:00 am - 7:30 am for all grades.
Drop off begins at 7:30 am for all grades.
After school care is available from 2:30 pm-5:30 pm for all grades.
2021-2022 Registration Forms
- Complete Registration Packet
- New Student Registration Checklist
- Existing Student Registration Checklist
- Student Registration
- Tuition Agreement Form
- Family Handbook 20-21
- Family Handbook Acceptance Form
- Internet Computer Use Policy
- Internet Computer Use Agreement Form
- After School Care Agreement Form
- Before School Program Agreement Form
- Over the Counter Medication Permission Form
- 2020-2021 school-calendar