Mount Saint Mary Academy is a private Catholic school, founded by the Sisters of Mercy. The Mount accepts children of every denomination. It has been well recognized in the Manchester community for its outreach to those in need and its excellence and innovation in education. The philosophy of the Mount is based on the premise that every child wants to learn.
- PRE-SCHOOL: child must be at least 3 years old and toilet trained
- PRE-KINDERGARTEN: child must be at least 4 years old
- KINDERGARTEN: child must be at least 5 years old
- FIRST GRADE: child must be at least 6 years old
*** Cut off date is September 30th for all grades. No exceptions are made for early entrance.
Students already enrolled at the Mount and their siblings receive priority for acceptance if they have met all admission requirements by application deadlines.
We accept students based on the belief that we can adequately meet their spiritual, social, and academic needs. All families are encouraged to participate in school programs and activities.
We have a two-step application process:
- Request a guided tour of the school and interview for you and your child.
- Complete the registration packet and return it with a non-refundable placement fee of $300.00, a copy of the child's birth certificate, and the child's most recent physical and immunization schedule from your doctor's office.
School Hours 2019-2020:
Preschool may attend a two, three, or five day program, half day 8:00 am-11:45 am or full day 8:00 am-2:30 pm.
Pre-Kindergarten may attend a three or five day program, half day 8:00 am-11:45 am or full day 8:00 am-2:30 pm.
Kindergarten through grade 8 attend five full days a week (Monday through Friday), 8:00 am-2:30 pm.
Before school care is available from 7:00 am - 7:30 am for all grades.
Drop off begins at 7:30 am for all grades.
After school care is available until 5:30 pm for all grades.
- New Student Registration Checklist
- Existing Student Registration Checklist
- School Registration Form
- Tuition Agreement Form (1)
- Family Handbook 2019-2020
- Family Handbook Acceptance Form
- Internet & Computer Use Policy
- Internet & Computer Use Agreement Form
- After School Care Agreement Form
- Before School Care Agreement Form
- Over the Counter Medication Authorization
- 2019-2020 School Calendar
Have a question about the Admissions process?
Contact us today for more information.